Event & Exhibition Custom Built Displays
We can design and build any type of aquatic or liquid display for your event. We understand that it's important to design smart solutions that are reliable and quick to rig, without compromising on visual impact.
We never say 'no' out of hand to an idea. We understand that creative vision has to be maintained through to the finished product, whatever the technical challenges to deliver that product in a confident manner.
What can we build?
We have built just about every variation of water display imaginable. From simple water features to fully automated & interactive displays.
- Water Walls. Any size, engineered to be portable and assembled multiple times. Often featuring floating logos/branding.
- Infinity overflow stages/pools to showcase products 'floating' on the water.
- Bubble tanks, bubble walls.
- Water jets and cannons.
- Giant tanks and modular pools.
- Swimming tanks/pools for public access and interaction.
- Water shows in conjunction with freedivers, mermaids, synchronised swimmers and actors.
For more details on Water Walls & Bubble Panels see detail page here: Water Walls & Bubble Panels.
To view specific examples of our work take a look at our Case Studies.
Our displays always employ our water control and containment systems - details of which are here: Mobile Bunded Filtration & Heating.
Our approach to Design & Build:
“Creative vision has to be maintained through to the finished product, whatever the technical challenges to deliver that product in a confident manner”
- All our mobile systems feature some form of double containment, in addition to electronic leak sensing and response/alert systems.
- Our displays can be automated either independently or linked to your own show control.
- For major/overseas activations we can engineer instant fall-back solutions and rapid change-out solutions that ship with the main kit.
- Good engineering, good design. Both vital for a reliable, smooth and rapid deployment on site.
- Modular/kit driven design philosophy. We know it has be quick and simple to handle on site, transport and store.
- Impact. It's in our company name - we know technical ingenuity is of little value if our displays don't make headlines.
- Site support and options to keep a technician local to the site.
- We use 3D CAD software to enable our designs to fit seamlessly with set/stage design and other elements designed by third parties.